Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Catchin up with the little dudes !

I had a busy day of fun. Met my folks first thing in the morning to go to some flooring stores to look at what is new in the market. Some very pretty products out there to pick from for their new room and kitchen floor. We went to 2 places and saw some georgeous things they can choose. I introduced them to a little mexican place called Costa Vida which was alot of fun, a bit like Chipoltle where you can choose a healthier mexican yummy meal as they make it at the bar! I got home in time for little smiling faces at my door ! They came straight from Aiden's school release time and were ready to jump in the pool ! Amy got a getaway and the boys and I had fun ! Here they are handing out the new "sea creatures" I found at Target for .25 ! What a deal, they played with them in the pool the whole time. Aiden was even the ocean rescue with a bag tied onto a float. They know when I take all 3 swimming we stay close to the steps and play in the shallow area, no diving in the deep end since I have the littlest dude attached to me.

Love this back side shot of the 2 little guys ! Ethan is not going to be left behind, he's gone from toddling walking to trying to run, you can tell it's almost out of control as he tries to go faster and faster !We jammied up after the swim and I made some dinner while they played.


Our old fisher price toys are still a hit, Ethan is starting to play with toys and put things into things.

Papa got home for the last hour to play so Jeremy's old garage came out and of course they had to be "up" so Ethan couldn't get them.


Still lots of fun to be had with these old toys !We sure had fun, I hadn't seen Aiden all week since he was at school so he got to tell me about his fun time being Star student and they had music and computers all in one day today ! So off they went to home and then Ken and I jumped in my car and I treated him to a blizzard to end the busy week ! whew ! off to work tomorrow but it was sure fun to play and catch up with the little dudes.

1 comment: