Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fun day !

Well Marcy and I went and took my folks to the movies. Julie and Julia was fantastic ! It was a fun filled movie to laugh with and enjoy ! I wish now that Julie would come and cook for me ! We brought Mom some pretty yellow miniature roses and after the movie we went to Mimi's for lunch and reminiced about the fun movie scenes. And when the butter came with the muffins we had a good laugh thinking Julia would never think that was enough !!
Got home and the little boys came for an hour to swim so that was lots of fun. They have fun diving in together and going off the diving board ! They crammed down a fast snack and left for home. Now as Ken is finishing the yard I better go pretend that I'm Julia Childs and find some dinner !

No comments:

Post a Comment