Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dip

Time for another recipe...
This one is for a great dip that is good with veggies but my favorite is to chunk up your favorite bread into cubes. I made this appetizer last weekend to take to Chris and MB's and bought a loaf of sour dough bread and one of pumpernickle and cubed it up. The dip recipe came from my friend Barb, she's brought it to a few different get togethers and if you use all the low fat ingredients the bread is probably the worst part of the whole thing. Barb's Dip
1 small can of chopped olives
1 1/3 cup mayonnaise ( I used the low fat)
1 1/3 cups sour cream ( I used the low fat)
1 tsp. Season All
4 tsp. dill
3 tsp parsley
Mix everything together and enjoy !
It was great with cold drinks in the pool ! And there is still a bit left and some cold beers in the frig so I'm sure it'll disappear this week when Ken and I enjoy our early evening cooling off in the pool !

No comments:

Post a Comment