Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, August 3, 2009

Yea for the Honest People that find lost phones

Ken and Chris and I dashed down to Rubio's for a fast lunch this weekend after the guys played golf. I tagged along and took my free taco coupon which had expired by 1 day. They honored that so I was happy, then when we got home Ken couldn't find his new Iphone. PANIC ! Meanwhile Chris is calling Rubio's and Ken is dashing back there and sure enough some nice person turned it in and Rubio's had it waiting for him when he arrived ! Yea for Rubio's !
(I'd have their cute little logo on here if I could figure out how you do that !) Funny thing is this week at work someone left their phone in the store, so I looked thru the numbers and pondered do I call "home" or "hot husband". I chose home and told the child that answered I had the phone and where it was. A bit later she called back and said, this is "home" and that someone was coming to get it so we should "watch for him" . A bit later a man walked in asking about it, I bet he was "hot husband " ! So it's a good thing there are still alot of honest people out there finding phones that get left behind !

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky! What a funny "hot husband story"! :) And by the way, we LOVED the dresser!

    ReplyDelete