Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, January 16, 2010

3 bag set

I'm hoping this year to work on alot of unfinished things. This group of bags is now "OUT" of my sewing room. Made last November(but not finished) as some samples for the quilt shop, but mine to keep. They've been waiting patiently for their turn to get handwork all done, buttons sewed on, closures and the like. And Yea they are done. So they'll go live at Zoe's for the time being as a pattern to sell things called Jelly rolls ( 2 1/2" strips all coordinated) and the pattern for the bags, all 3 coming out of one set. I liked the handbag with the bow and the little travel bag but the big tote seemed more like a small garbage pail with a ruffle. Maybe once I get them back it will grow on me ! Yea for something off the sewing room floor that needed finishing !

No comments:

Post a Comment