Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, January 21, 2010

All kinds of BOYS

I had a fun BOY day today, seeing many different BOYS ! First off was Ethan, we were hanging out together today during preschool and went to McDonalds again since it was raining like crazy and windy outside ! He thought it was so fun to have the umbrella over us running into the grocery store as the wind was whipping it inside out ! Course it helped since Grammy was squealing ! Next BOY I hung out with was Chris for lunch at Subway !

This afternoon I got to go hang out for a bit with these two charming BOYS ! This is Carrie, my friend Linda's daughter and her 2 BOYS ! They are here for the week from California so they are hanging out in the rain here instead of floating away there ! Levi is the oldest and Clark the baby. Clark has his first official trip to AZ. It was my first time to meet him and whew he's right up there with the chunky monkey's like our great nephew Connor ! Love those cheeks ! Levi showed me how his trash truck works and I took over a bag of bigger boy toys for him to get thru some rainy days with !

No comments:

Post a Comment