Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, January 15, 2010

Ken the cabinet guy

So I stopped at the shop today to take pictures for Jeremy and Jamie of their kitchen being built, a bit of an update for them since they left on sunday and it was all just a pile of wood. So I thought I'd throw one photo on here, this is their penninsula, those are going to be nice big drawers for pots and pans and things ! I'm sure Jamie has that all figured out ! For those of you "lurking" :-) the rest of the photo's you'll get to see on their blog I"m sure as I just sent to J&J via email, Ken's going to actually set the kitchen up so as he finishes them he can put them in their place. The stain looked wonderful since the other pieces were all in the spray room with their finished coat on them. How fun to get to see them go together. This will turn into an ongoing saga as they are all going to be transported to Mississippi when done.

1 comment: