Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More shop samples done

I made these 2 bags last fall and finally finished them, they just needed buttons and little cute zipper pulls.. They are to hang at the quilt shop but will be mine when they've done their time! I can't wait to use this little travel bag on a trip, it opens up to a nice pocket, has the secure zipper... This is the back, an open pocket and then I made that outer pocket big enough for my Iphone. The strap is long enough for across the body so it'll be great for hands free secure travel. hmmmm I need to go somewhere !
This was a cute little pouch for your bag, it's small but fun, course it's one of those that I changed the pattern on since the directions had you putting the zipper in by hand. I'd make changes on the next one too, but it was fun to do and it's ready to go too. Yea for time to finish things and get them out of the sewing room that self-imploded sometime in November ! This is the 11th thing out of there in the last week so maybe soon I'll find the counter and the floor !!!

2 comments: