Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, September 27, 2010

Card Class

As part of my neat job at Scrapbooks Etc. I'm allowed to take 1 class a month from someone. So I decided I better jump in there and try some out so I know about them. I took this card class called Love Notes and it was so fun, they meet once a month and make 5 cards and also get 2 pages of other ideas and layouts of other cards to make. I loved it ! Leslie the teacher was very gracious and I loved her ideas. Yea for smart employers who let you do things like this so now I know if someone calls and asks what is "Love notes" and what kinds of products you use ! Now who will be "card worthy" to give them to?????

3 comments:

  1. Hey Terry I missed you at the store today. I will try to contact you when you are there again. I am just having so much trouble with the free make n take coin purse. I bought the kit but can't figure it out and two people at the store have tried to help me but no go. I need the expert! ;) Michelle Cunningham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards...glad you get to enjoy some FUN classes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards - making cards is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete