Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Next Sew and Go project

Here is our next Sew and Go project we are teaching at Scrapbooks Etc. It's a fun bag that is nice to have since you can wad it up and take it along ! It's the perfect size for a lunch bag too ! We made a halloween version for anyone that might have a little goblin that needs a candy bag ! And here is another style. We'll be teaching how to do that cute little blingy posie too !
Tuesday Sept. 21, thats the date ! If you can't come you can call and order a kit too ! Ok everyone that was your sneak peak on the bag so call and get signed up ! ( it's funny the gals at work are all having a to-doo about who gets the day off to get to attend the Sew and Go..... course those that don't I offered a one on one time to just make one early before work !)
And here's the best part, I stopped at good ole walmart....why do I always end up there....and got the candy to go in the halloween one figureing it'd be a great little treat full of candy for class, well this huge bag of chocolate candy rang up for $2.60, they even price checked it and yep $2.60, amazing !

2 comments:

  1. what an insane deal on candy! I am LOVING your sew and go projects, only wish I was closer so I could attend each class!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little bag...wish I was retired! ;-)

    ReplyDelete