Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Continuing our worldly food quest....

Denise and Sarah and I met for dinner tonight after work in what I think is their quest to have me try all kinds of ethnic foods from all over the world. Tonights was a bit closer to home, we choose Native American. So we went to the Fry Bread House and had Indian Fry bread. It's owned by Navajo people from the Tohono O'Odham tribe and it was wonderful, greasy so a bit goes a long way ! One of those things you might eat once a year ! We all ordered the fry bread with just beans and cheese. Then we had a dessert one, should have taken a picture of it, it layed flat on the plate and was drizzled with butter and melted chocolate. Oh my gosh. One little slice was plenty of that too ! But it was fun to try ! I'm hearing middle eastern is next on the list.
Lucky me found a jar of Sarah's own salsa waiting for me on the table ! Look at that cute label. Thankyou Sarah for sharing it, now I'll have to be very choosy who I share it with too ! It looks wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. Where is the Fry Bread house? Glad you had a fun food outing with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The salsa does look wonderful...share with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun as always. I particularly enjoyed the conversation about the size of our melons!

    ReplyDelete