Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Flower Power Class

Today was part one of the 4 part series of our beginning quilt class at Scrapbooks Etc. that I'm teaching. I had 10 in the daytime class and 11 in the evening class. Everyone did absolutely great ! We had all levels of sewing expertise and even those that didn't know their machine or a rotary cutter did great. I didn't take as great a pictures as I should of, here they are all busy working hard. I sent them on their way with knowing how to cut and piece their blocks, square them up, and sew the rows together. I can't wait until next monday to see how they all look, I'll try and take better pictures ! They've got alot of homework to do as next class we jump into the appliqué section and learn hand and machine blanket stitching.
Here are a few in the morning hard at work cutting.
The classroom is wonderfully HUGE ! I love it ! It actually will seat around 30 people so we had plenty of room to spread out ! So many different fabrics were chosen, it's going to be so much fun next class to see how they all turned out !

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! That is awesome. So glad it turned out good! Take pictures of the final products too!

    ReplyDelete