Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fun with Aiden

I got to pick Aiden up at school on my day off this week. He chose to go to sonic so we got to sit outside on their tables and order our treat. I had a coupon for a creamsicle so he got that, lime of course, but I think he thought it'd be green, he said it was good but next time he'd get the pink one in the picture! He scarfed down a whole little thing of their popcorn chicken and then we headed to Uncle Chris's park. We even got to stop in to say Hi to Uncle Chris and Aiden helped him with his pool,dumping the skimmer basket. Won't be long until we can swim ! Sure was fun catching up with you Aiden !

1 comment:

  1. I bet Aiden loves catching up with you too! (I love your Mother's Day wallpaper on your blog!)

    ReplyDelete