Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Home safe and sound

We made it home this afternoon from our trek to Kansas, I accompanied my parents there for my dear Aunt Joyce's funeral. 2 days of driving thru amazing weather, but we made it there, saw wonderful family, 2 days driving back and we made it ! I'll post picture tomorrow when I find my brain ( long hours on the road with the semi's do that !) but here are just 2. We stopped to eat in Heber on our way back today at Junes. This will bring back many a memory for my kids, they loved to go here as children when we'd be up at our cabin in Heber, this was a "treat" to go to Junes Dairy Bar for an ice cream ! Well, it's still there !The inside looks the same but they've decorated with yard sticks, old fashioned yard sticks are everywhere ! the beams and walls have them all over the place.
If you'd like to experience June's.... go to Heber and take the turn towards Holbrook and there you'll find it !Fun to know the little old place is still around !

1 comment:

  1. oh, what a treat! Brings back awesome memories!!!
    ... Forts, Tree houses, shooting arrows and golf balls into the woods, campfires, marshmallows stuck to trees, hot chocolate, toothbrush rugs, bunny in a cage, daddy long legs, broken pottery, riding bikes down the drive way. I sure loved it there!

    ReplyDelete