Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ladies Brunch

MB hosted us at her house today for a wonderful ladies brunch, a pre-mothers day event ! How fun and relaxing to have a few hours together to just sit and visit.
Here are my Mom and MB next to all the wonderful food. We all brought a dish to share.
Aren't these scones and fruit to die for !!!!
Here are MB and her sister Kim.
Amy and MB's sister Melissa.
My sister, and my Mom and me.
Here are my Mom, me, Amy, MB, Alissa and Marcy.
We had a couple unexpected visitors....... Beans....
And a C17 flew over, how nice of the airforce to do a fly by !
( only our family would notice it was a c17 !!!!)
MB got to show everyone the babies new room. We got to peek in the closet and try out her wonderful new chair !
All is ready for baby boy !!!
What a lovely afternoon MB, thanks for hosting such a special day to remember !

2 comments:

  1. Everything was so pretty and yummy!! Very fun to peek at baby's nursery! Chris & MB are going to be great parents!

    ReplyDelete