Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A lovely day for Mothers Day

What a lovely day for Mothers day....some favorite memories of my day... a walk and muffin and coffee outside at Paradise Bakery with Ken...Visiting with my Mom on the phone reminiscing about our enjoyment of the day before...beautiful gifts from Ken...a phone call from Amy...going to a nice champagne brunch at the golf course with Ken....Chris and MB enjoying it with us...MB looking so lovely with just 6 weeks until she gives us our new Grandson...letting me feel him kicking ....a gift of my own car seat base to match theirs so that he can go on Grammy adventures with me...good feelings in my heart knowing they want me to be near him...
visiting with Ken's Mom and Dad...enjoying Debbie and Dan there and catching up with them around the dinner table...A wonderful call from Jeremy in transit...A lovely call from Jamie with lots to chat about...What a lovely day with family around to enjoy it with !

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Mother's Day to you Aunt Terry! You are a remarkable person and loved by so many. Glad you had a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most deserving of that lovely Mother's Day, as YOU are one of the best mothers I know! I'm happy for you that your family recognizes and appreciates you in those special ways!!

    ReplyDelete