Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Baby dishes

I got out a few little gems today to give to Mary Beth, she's so close to having their first baby that she needed to have a couple treasures that were Chris's when he was a baby. His first bowl and spoon, both engraved with his name and initials. Aunt Marcy gave these to him for his baptism and we used them daily ! And I've used them with all 3 grandboys so now it's time for them to go live in MB's kitchen, I hope she loves using them too, just the right size for those first little bites of cereal !Here is Chris when he was 2 and Amy in the stroller.

I gave her his feeding spoons and his silver cup. Sweet memories !

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to share those treasures; and I'm sure they will be shared with the next generation to come! We will be anxious to hear about your new grandson's safe arrival into the world!

    ReplyDelete