Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Iced Tea Maker

Well I made a major splurge this week. After months of no spending on anything not necessary I had a major splurge at Walmart this week and bought this iced Tea Maker. I had some at my friend Judy's house last week, she made it for our Thornberry quilt meeting and it was so good. So after contemplating a $16.00 purchase I went for it. I justified it with knowing we really shouldn't be drinking the diet coke so this would be something good and cold to drink during the hot summer months. So it's all moved into my appliance garage next to the coffee maker and it's easy to do, I only had to call Judy 2 times for reassurance ! Anyone want to come over for a professional glass of iced tea? And thanks to Jamie for helping me get my first real picture on line into a post ! She patiently showed me on our cruise, I of course promptly forgot one major step and so she walked me thru it with no complaints ! She's a professional blogger you know ! Now if I can just do it again !

1 comment:

  1. I'll be looking forward to a glass of ice tea at your house soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete