Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day #2

On to our next celebration...
It was last night.... we met up with My sister and hubby at My parents house....sack of Arby sandwiches to enjoy, time for gifts and visiting and looking at my
Dad's new TomTom....
Then off to Yo Dippity we all went...YUMMMY !
Alissa and Alan met us there, it was fun and relaxing to load up on yummy frozen yogurt and lots of SUGAR treats! I'm thinking that place might be tooooo close to my parents house !
Our next Fathers Day celebration was today at noon. Chris treated Ken to a round of golf, then they met MB and I at Famous Dave's BBQ ! Oh my gosh, it was fun to treat everyone to a round of beer....(MB cried as it went by) and this huge platter. What a fun way to get to try everything, it's served in the middle of the table in a garbage can lid ! It gives Joe's BBQ a run for the money ! WE will be back !

1 comment:

  1. I'm so hungry! That BBQ looks amazing! Alan and I will have to go! It was great to see you all at Yodippity! Fun times.

    ReplyDelete