Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Finished !

For those of you following my craziness, if you remember the Apron Sweat Shop.....well, it's officially CLOSED ! yea for being done. I turned in the last of the 40 aprons last week, the scraps and extra fabrics are folded and returned and the HUGE mess is cleaned up ! My boss said I bet you are glad that is done, I told her YOU HAVE NO IDEA !!!!! So now to tackle the messy sewing room, I have one class sample to get finished and then I can focus on refolding and getting all the craziness put away from the last 2 months of "PRODUCTION" . The aprons actually are going to be sold at a very neat convention called Creative Escape http://creativeescapeaz.com/2010/event which is all linked to my new job at Scrapbooks Etc. http://scrapbooks-etc.com/2009/ They've linked my blog as a teacher to the stores blog so welcome to anyone that wants to read all the crazy things I ramble on about ! You'll be entertained with alot of craziness about my kids, my grandbabies and all the projects coming out of my brain. It's alot of nonsense...but it's ME !
That picture is the cute little t-shirt we are wearing to work this week, I'm thinking gosh it's got to be pretty stretchy for the "girls" to fit in, I think I'm going to be glad I'm wearing an apron !

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on the finished 40!! Wow--you really did so much in a short time. Of course, you probably felt like it was "forever"! Glad you can maybe breathe a little easier now.

    ReplyDelete