Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mom's who laugh Class

Well it's time to start getting my class samples down to Scrapbooks Etc. for the classes I'll be teaching. I have to have lots of paperwork done for them too, they each have their class supply lists for the students and then the lists of supplies the store needs to stock for making the project so it's available for the students and the items that I can up sell during the class to make things more fun and easy ! Then there is the "signage" for each one. So here is the first one ready to go. It's for a class called "In Stitches". We'll be learning all kinds of embroidery and then something different to do with it ! This one is called "Mom's who Laugh".It has a couple different embroidery stitches and then we'll learn a bit about getting the mat prepped to match and framing it. Lots of fun ! Oct. 6th at 10:30, it's happening !!!!

2 comments:

  1. ooooooh...I LOVE it! Wish I could attend your class, I'm sure it will be a huge hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name you came up with for your classes! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete