Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, August 27, 2010

A wonderful week with Bode

I just had the best week anyone could have. I had the pleasure of getting to take care of Bode all week this week while MB started back to work. Chris brought him by at 7:30 each morning and we had a blast ! MB was the pick up crew at 5 each evening and we were always happy to see her and "the milk" !!!! Such a sweet baby, we had such fun, and what a wonderful excuse to be the Grammy and ignore all chores cuz there is a baby to play with !
So these are all just a few of my favorite shots of the week. You know me there are a gazillion!
I even got to help Chris take him in for his 8 week check up today, course after they gave him 6 different vaccines we were all a bit sad for him !
Favorite times were the afternoons when we'd just sit in the rocking chair and rock for a few hours while he had a nap, who can put him down when you can cuddle !
What pleasure it gives me knowing Chris and MB trusted me with their precious son. Bode it was the best week I've had in ages ! Come back and play with me again real soon !

2 comments: