Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Store Sample

This is the first store sample they wanted made at Scrapbooks Etc. It was lots of fun to make and came out really well. They had the fabric and wanted me to figure out what to do so this is what I chose...It was a fun use of this patriotic fabric, lap size.
I had this on my blog header for awhile before I was actually telling people about the new job.
There were alot of leftover pieces so I whipped up this table runner for them also making a pattern up for it.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! And the things you make are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Scrapbook Store is lucky to have you and your talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red accent in the table runner. Very attractive lap quilt too!

    ReplyDelete