Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sneak Peak

I finished 2 rows on an up and coming project. It's a row quilt that will soon be a class in October, these are 2 of the rows, course the snowmen don't have faces and the cute things yet but I think it's coming out so cute ! I used some bright wool for the scarves and hats and even some fuzzy minkie. I think the row of houses looks a bit like Mr. Rogers neighborhood but when it's all together it'll be cute. Barb's sample is much more formal looking and pretty, we are team teaching this Christmas Row Quilt, mine looks like it's a fisher price barn and maybe that house is where Mr. Rogers lives ! It's got alot of pieced rows in between and will be a fun one to do and teach. It's a 2 part class, two full days Oct. 1st and Oct 8th from 10-5 if anyone wants to come, I'll post another shot when I get it done and quilted ( hopefully soon) !

No comments:

Post a Comment