Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, December 4, 2011

2nd Thanksgiving

We enjoyed a 2nd Thanksgiving celebration at my Sisters house last Sunday. I didn't get any good group shots but lots of candid ones from all the people I love!!!!
Here is Amy holding little Landon... he's graduated from his Doc Band so it was so fun to see his sweet little face, he was so dang cute in it but we are glad that phase is over! Our Aiden had one too so we know exactly what that took.....time...running to appts....more time with baths, drying, adjusting....more time than you can imagine! So glad his little head is just perfect!
Here's little Ethan....on the go...of course!
Aiden...everyone loved being outside, weather perfect!
My Dad with Landon...
my Niece Alissa....
Here is my newphew Mike with Corissa and Cailyn and Landon...
Alissa and Alan...
Hey look at this, the book that Alan helped coauthor is out now.....how cool is that....I wonder if someday my grandsons might get to their algebra class and find this! Yea Alan, that was quite a year for you!
My sister Marcy...the hostess with the mostess!
Here is Chris, he and Bode and Ethan are all watching something REALLY fun on his iphone.....who would have thought that Chris's Iphone would be playing Yo Gabba gabba! I still laugh when I see his sports car drive away with little boy songs pouring out the window that they are both "rocking out to"! And Garrett with his favorite of the season....Pumpkin Pie!

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to see everyone! Thank you for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete