Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Program

Lucky me got to attend a great Holiday Program today.  I'm so lucky I can shift my work days and get to attend things like this!  Ethan and Garrett had their preschool program today so Ken and I made it there to hear them sing their songs!  Here is our Ethan....

So cute in his sweater vest, he was staying on his circle!


Here is our Garrett with his reindeer hat on...

Here is most of the class, Amy has had 12 little ones this year, it was hard to get all 12 in one photo!  They made great santa hats with their cotton balls too!

 These little guys are so cute!
 They each had a present for their parents...an ornament they made, you should have seen the other side with all the fun glittery sequins, I could tell Ethan liked the bling!
 Amy and her Dad...

 These little reindeer hats were so cute with their little hands traced....
 Let the party begin.... after the program there were donuts and juice...can you tell Ethan helped himself, that was so cute, his plate was full!  3 years olds are so fun!  What a fun holiday program to get you in a festive spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment