Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, December 16, 2011

Scrapbooks Etc. Christmas party



Once again the Christmas party at Scrapbooks for all the employees and teachers was lots of fun, everyone relaxed and there was alot of laughter and fun, here's a fast shot of just how many people keep that place running!  We had a great dinner, baked potato bar with lots of wonderful toppings, a salad and wonderful dessert. I'll show you a few candid shots of some of the people that surround my work day and keep this amazing place running.
 Here is Marti, the fantastic owner of Scrapbooks with the cookbook we put together for her.










And here is Sandi, if you know Sandi you'll just laugh, we all wondered what planet she bounced in from, Sandi is more fun than you can imagine! We played a couple games, each getting to choose a gift card from a store....I picked Amazon!
 The little gal in the black is Haley sitting next to her sister Heidi, they are the owners daughters.  Haley is the name I was given for my secret Santa present...
 And here is my gift from Amy T.  She made me this awesome cookbook, just like the one we gave to Marti. I'm so tickled to have a copy of all the recipes from all my coworkers and here it's all fixed up in darling scrapbook pages!

Here is Theresa, she keeps the fabric dept. running smoothly, that's Lisa behind her to the right and then that is Amanda on the side ( Theresa's daughter)  Check out Theresa's gift, she loves containers and someone made her this cute one, a crystal candlestick with a canning jar clued to the top, it was soooo cute!










 And here's the gift I made for Haley, a new apron.  Everyone told me which fabrics she loved the most in the store. Joel Dewberry's new line with grays and mustard. So she'll have a new apron when she comes in to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment