Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Buggy Barn Stars

Well it's not quilted yet but I took this sample down to work this week for classes, it's our Buggy Barn Stars class coming up June 9th at ETC.  It was so much fun to do. I just love Buggy Barn Style quilts.  They are carefree, you stack your fabrics, whack them up, sew them back together and there you have it!  Nothing matches and it's not supposed to!  So here are the Stars...... You could do it in patriotic, very manly, or wouldn't it be a cute soft baby quilt!  I did mine 1 row longer than the book calls for so it's a twin and someday can be on some little boys bed ( I'll have 6 Grandsons by this summer so I"m thinkin ahead!)
 I'll bring it home and get it quilted and show you how it looks then...I'm thinking it needs stars quilted on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment