Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Gaa-go.....I have a name!

Well this little cutie got to come and play with me on Friday afternoon.  I'd been hearing that at his house he's been calling me a name ( Grammy is hard and is usually the last person the grand-boys seem to verbalize...altho I am one of the first they really want to see when they see me!) MB had been saying that he talks all the time about Papa and Gogo.  Of course they figured that was typical since I am always going fast all the time!  So finally yesterday I heard it and it's more Gaa-go with a short a....now how cute is that.  
 I'll be glad to be Gaa-go!  For awhile Garrett called me Bammie and that was fine too, they've all learned Grammy but it's nice to have a name and I'm proud to be Gaa-go! What a fun time I had tootling around with Bode!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't funny how grandkids can call us "anything" they want to...it's ALL cute!!

    ReplyDelete