Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thursday Club

My Thursday Club got together this last week at Judy's house and of course as confusing to Ken as it is, it wasn't on thursday!  We were celebrating Mindy and Cindy's birthdays and Judy is getting us organized for the year as to who is hosting when. So it was her turn to organize for the spring birthdays and this is what I walked in to.......I said oh my gosh I can't compete with THIS !  It was so festive and fun!
  Judy laughed and actually had been to a party the week before and just borrowed everything to bring to her house....and then it was all going to her daughters the next day for another party.  Whoever did all the great decorations and flowers better realize how many have enjoyed them all!
 So here is Judy and Cindy.
We had a great mexican meal, Judy made green chile burro's with wonderful tortillas and all the trimmings!  Kathy made a wonderful Spanish rice which she gave us the recipe for. We had 2 kinds of pie for dessert.  I was in charge of the party favors and they actually blended in really well with the decor!  They are little jars filled with the packets of no calorie drink mixes in them( getting ready for that Az heat!)
 Sorry for the rough photo's, but here are Kathy and Mindy....Ann was missing and off to Ireland!
 Look how cute and easy this centerpiece is.  Judy you did a wonderful job making us all feel like we'd been to a fun party! And Happy Birthday to Mindy and Cindy, I'm so glad they are finally as old as me!  I'm hosting our "summer get together" so if anyone has any ideas on something fun to do in the heat of the summer let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment