Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, April 23, 2012

classes

 I've been bad and forgetting my camera at all my classes this month!  I had a couple students pop in yesterday tho and showed me things they'd gotten done from class so I snapped these 2 of Shari's quilts.  My Beyond Basics class ended after the 2nd month of teaching this quilt, remember mine was the red one with the posies.  Shari put lady bugs on hers and it came out so darling!  We had some great ones so if they bring them back I'll try and remember to take a photo this time!  I had 9 coming to the morning/evening classes this last month so we had alot of different fun quilts leave.  And they are excited to get started on the Watermelon picnic one I'm teaching in May/June.
And Shari got her twister done from our class last month too!  This was the first one I'd seen done as an I spy type and now I want to get out all my novelties!  What a great way to use those!  She added that inner border too....great job Shari!  I love it when our students just take it and run!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment