Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Everything but the Kitchen Sink Bag

Well this is the bag we taught for 4 different Sew and Go classes, each group took 2 classes to complete their bag and we had people begging to please get in the class.  We only took so many as they were quite a labor intensive prep and a HUGE project.  I love mine, it fits my acrylic table for my sewing machine and then it fits an 18 x 24 mat in that side pocket so you can pack projects around it all and are ready to go.  There is an inside pocket and nice big zipper that opens wide, and to top it off a board bottom.  So  here is the final photo of one, and yep the pattern is finally done.  Not only labor intensive prep but so was the pattern!  But it's out at ETC. now so if you didn't get into the class the bag pattern is available for purchase. I couldn't believe the number of people that saw the first class making the bag and then wanted to do one too but by then the 2nd class was closed.   I guess this was one Sew and Go that the people that signed up early enjoyed,  I guess the early bird still gets the worm!  But if you didn't then look for the pattern down at ETC.   And yes the bag is called Everything but the Kitchen Sink...and I'm sure you can see why!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment