Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sew and Go Machine Needle case

I was excited to show you a little project I finished up.  It's for a Sew and Go class coming up the last 2 weeks of April ( shhhhhhh don't tell that I"m leaking this !)  I just love how it came out.  Has a zipper pocket with vinyl and then another little pocket behind the needle packs.  The needles slide into their own little vinyl pockets so you can see what kind/size.
 This is going to be a great project for everyone, perfect to throw in your bag for camp or for a class, then you don't have to wonder, do I have the right thing with me.  I've tried hard to duplicate my notions for "going" sewing places, whether it's work or somewhere else, it's so nice to just grab my bag and go without wondering do I have the right stuff.  So now if I need a different kind of needle, there it is in my cute little bag!  Barb found a great handout too to give everyone about what kind of needle to use when!

No comments:

Post a Comment