Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, December 27, 2012

5 little boys and ME

All behind here getting thru the holidays but hopefully will start a few posts to catch up!  Here are photo's from my evening with 5 of my 6 grandboys.  What a blast!  I left my Thursday club holiday get together in time to get to Chris and MB's house to greet them all and shoo the big people out the door....we will be FINE!  
They had them all fed, jammied up, Amy brought popcorn for them all, a movie was started and what a fun evening!  Everyone cuddled in and watched the movie, then Ethan got hungry so we popped the popcorn.  Got #1 down and to sleep, little Brock.  Everyone unwound, pretty soon Ethan was in my lap, out in 60 seconds, layed him on the couch off to my side,  Finally I talked Bode into going in to his bed, he was gone in about 3 minutes ( it was almost 10:00! poor parents the next day!)
Garrett was out next, finally 15 minutes before they all arrived home, Aiden feel asleep too, 3rd time thru the movie by then!  And guess who's up, Mr. Brock, course I think that's his normal time then before midnight to wake up for a bit of a snack!  So Brock and I greeted the 4, they'd have a great holiday work party and I'm sure I had more fun then all!  Aren't they all so cute!

1 comment: