Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, December 3, 2012

Mississippi update

So I keep hearing from people in "blog world" saying oh you are back!  So here is today's little update. Weather is warm and wonderful, long sleeve shirts are plenty first thing in the morning!  I hear tho rain is on it's way....what is that????    We had Noah on our own this AM while J&J went to work.  We went for a nice long walk down a street next to theirs, see how rural,  a few fall leaves still hanging on, the ground is covered, wind blows and down they come, I"m so glad to experience even the tail end of fall!
 Odd photo I know but our fire hydrants are big and fat....look at theirs!
 Here is Ken doing some "dimpling" today....I have no idea if I spelled that right in airplane world but  that's what he's doing dimpling the holes in the metal!
 This is an airplane tail.  Should have taken a photo before he took the rest of it apart.
 We had great fun with Noah and played inside and out, had a snack, had lunch, just got him down for his nap after lunch and Jamie came home so we all ate lunch and relaxed in the afternoon doing a few chores and visiting till Jeremy got home.  Here he is out "sandblasting an airplane part but it wasn't with sand...walnut shells....I use those to stuff pincushions! ha!
 And here is my little charmer!  He was having a Popsicle after dinner to sooth those gums....we had him giggling and could see all 4 molars are 1/2 thru and so is one of his eye teeth, the other one is bulging, oweee!  He's fast asleep now after his bath and raiding my suitcase!  So fun, he's figured out my suitcase has surprises in it so he runs right to it and looks!  He's 5 things short in his stocking but who cares!  Less to have to get wrapped yet!

1 comment: