Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanksgiving

Here's a few snaps from our Thanksgiving celebration.  My sister and husband hosted us all for a wonderful family dinner.  Here is Chris and our little Brock with Mommy's little turkey shirt on with the turkey on his bottom!  And his hat they made at Miss Robins daycare!
  Bode as he comes running to Papa!
 Brock and I
 My Mom smiling on....
 The thanksgiving parade was on and on my there was Buzz and of course Bode had his Buzz along!

 My sister Marcy and husband Vince....What great food and gathering time we had at their home.
 Alissa and Alan came. It was fun catching up with my nieces and nephews...
 Freshly roasted almonds on the table for cracking and those huge leaves Marcy picked up on their getaway to the mountains the weekend before!
 Jen and my Mom....

 Corissa and Landon....
 Love the laughs on both these faces!
 My Dad....
 Bode enjoying the ride.
 We had a beautiful warm fall Arizona day to enjoy each other!  Brock looks like....are we done yet?  What a special day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to get such good photos! It was a nice holiday with some of our family together!

    ReplyDelete