Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, December 28, 2012

ETC holiday party

Just had to show you a couple photo's from my ETC holiday party.  What a wonderful group of people to be surrounded by.  They keep me on my toes being around such a wonderful group of talented people, sometimes I look back over the last few years there and think, holy cow what am I doing there! It's amazing to be around so many wonderful people that are so creatively talented!  They always have such a nice gathering for us ( we employees and teachers) so here are just a few of the cute decorations.... the classroom always gets tranformed into such a fun holiday party room!  Table centerpieces...
 Wonderful desserts to choose from...
 Aren't these darling table wear holders....I'm sure Amy T. had her fingers on these!
 We had bread bowls and about 4 soups to choose from..... We exchanged gifts with our secret santa, played a fun little game to choose a gift card from the owner....
 Then the white elephant drawings began... Lots of laughs and good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment