Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Noah

Found a photo we took of Noah and I while I was in Mississippi this month.  He's just such a darling child!  I've been missing him! I must admit that now the minute face time connects and Noah sees me he has a grin so I"m thrilled he's recognizing me!  He's so busy doing what you do when you are 18 months, and I"m glad he and Bode weigh about the same so I was totally used to hauling that weight around!  I must admit he and I got away with all kinds of things while Mommy was at work but we sure did have some fun Grammy time!   Ken comes home this week, every day he's got a list of packing boxes for their move, raking leaves, filling nail holes, replacing tiles, all sorts of things to keep him busy and guess what I started at home already for when he comes home....another list!  We'll be back to see you Noah when it's time for your big move from Mississippi and I'm sure you and I will get in to all kinds of fun then too!

No comments:

Post a Comment