Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Little "B's"

Lucky me got to come play with little Brock and Bode one night...Mom and Dad got shoooooed out the door to enjoy dinner with friends.  So we had fun playing for a bit, I did get a darling photo of Mr. Brock who is starting to sit so good, he topples over but his back is so much stronger than a week ago already. And you can tell by the bib....drool master! 5 months can you believe it!
 But most my photo's looked like this.....
 or this..... a baby in one arm, chasing the 2 year old, trying to man handle the camera, you know how it goes....so we are lucky we got the first one....
 and one with most of Bode on it, whew!  everyone is asleep.shhhhhhhhhhh! I get to have time to blog a few photos!  Good practice as I"m getting all 5 of my grandsons here on one night this week while they all go to a holiday work party!  All I asked for are prefed/jammied up and a movie, we'll be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment