Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Marcy!

This is my sister Marcy, today is her birthday! We got to celebrate her on Sunday going out to the Queen Creek Olive Mill. Here is her husband Vince and my folks, along with Ken and I, we drove out and had a wonderful lunch outside, it was a cool, cloudy day, with a few sprinkles here and there so we loved being out in the wonderful fall weather. By the time we left tho the sun was out and shining.
If you've never been it's a great stop, and boy was it packed! I've only been there during the weekdays for lunch but on Sunday's it's a hot spot! Here's the array of food we all ordered, it's all so tasty and good. I had that acorn squash soup, something new to try and the 3 baguettes/tapenades. It was fun to try them all since they are some of the ones they sell. What a great little store they have of their locally pressed olive oils and and olive bar to take some home, lots of interesting things to try out, so you always want to take something home to try.
My Mom brought some cupcakes ( apple cake of course) and we all enjoyed a very fun lunch and relaxing time together out there. So Happy Birthday dear sister, I'm glad we got to enjoy celebrating YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Terry, for your help in my birthday celebration! Really enjoyed our Olive Mill time together...and my diet starts "tomorrow"! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! Love you! Hope all your birthday wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete