Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, November 7, 2011

Mom and Dad's Anniversary

I'm way behind but wanted to post the pictures I took from my parents 60th wedding anniversary. We got to celebrate with them and took them out to do the Saguaro lake sunset boat cruise. It was a great 1 1/2 hour ride on the perfectly smooth lake surrounded by the beautiful Arizona canyons. Here are the newlyweds. and that's my sister off in the corner.
Here is the boat you go on that sits near the marina...
Here we all our, my parents, Marcy and Vince and Ken and I
The canyons are so pretty, that's the dam there at the water's edge...
You can see 4 peaks off in the distance...
My sister Marcy and her husband Vince...

This was on our way back to the marina with the lights at the waters edge, it was just the perfect evening and beautiful weather.

We enjoyed a fish fry for dinner after. It was a fun evening for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment