Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thornberries quilt meeting in November

We had our Thornberrie quilt group meeting for November and I had all my churn dash blocks ready to turn in. This has been an ongoing swap this summer and I've been getting mine done a bit at a time. I finally turned them all in this month. 7 people participated and they each got one of each color, so I made 7 of 7 varieties. They were alot of fun to do and since I can't count I still have parts for more floating around in the sewing room to finish up. I have a great pile of these now from everyone else, it's going to be fun to put this quilt together. Look at this great top that Lorene is working on. She brought it to get opinions on the border. Ahh it's going to be so pretty. Barb finished up this cute cat quilt she's donating to a group. Isn't it cute!
And here is Sue with her finished UFO for this month. OH MY GOSH isn't this amazing, Sue has been finishing so many big things this year. This group leaves me so inspired! Our Christmas party is next month at my house so everyone is finishing up their secret person's gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment