Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The ovens are ready for the turkey!

Well after lots of measuring, trips to the cabinet shop, help from Chris and Bode, Ken has the new microwave in! So far so good, I guess I should read the directions but I did heat some water for tea this morning and it worked fantastic! Seems very user friendly.And with Thanksgiving 1 day away I'm happy to say that all this with many adjustments, sawing and clamping, making the bottom drawer smaller and the top a bit narrower, we have OVENS installed!
YEA! I came home from work last night to find them in their place. The electricians had shown up in the afternoon and done their part to run a new line so we'd have plenty of power for both ovens. I whipped out some instant slice and bake cookies to try it out to see what it would do and all seemed well! Course that was only in the bottom oven. So I guess we'll be breaking them in with thanksgiving dinner around the corner! It's a great update to our kitchen and being one who does like to cook I think they'll see plenty of action!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to Jeremy & Jamie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you that the new ovens are in...just in time too! Whew!!

    ReplyDelete