Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, November 18, 2011

spending the night!

We had a great time with our 3 big boys this last weekend. They came on friday afternoon and got to spend the night. We walked/rode bikes around the corner to the neighborhood park and had a great time on the swings! Here is Aiden flying thru the air...
Garrett having a blast!
And Ethan hanging on with everything he's got!

Papa had them all 3 going, laughing and begging for more fun pushes!
Garrett here has the best balance for a 5 year old! He walked these walls several times, pretty soon he was running along them. After watching him all summer in the pool and then seeing this, he's got the best spatial awareness of his body, makes me wonder where and what he's going to be doing in the future!
So yep I'm admitting we had some fun "junk" before bed. I ran across this cool donut. Biggest one I've ever seen. I swear they put that stuff out there cuz they know Grandmothers will buy them! So this "Texas Donut" had to come home with me but it sure was fun for these 3 to eat.

1 comment: