Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cute Pumpkins !

Well I thought I needed to share 2 cute pumpkin ideas I've gotten this month ! Mindy just surprised me with this at lunch today when we met. They are made of fabric and stuffed and so cute ! She put a real stick for the stem where she gathered it up and used a couple cute ribbons to tie it up with the fall leaves. MB gave me this cute little thing, it's a pie pumpkin that has been carved out and she put a potted mum inside and actually planted it in there, a little poke thing of fall leaves, isn't it cute ! And how easy ! I've been watering it every couple days. She cut the bottom of the pumpkin off and then when she hollowed it out it came thru in one place so it made a little drainage hole so I can't really overwater it. I put it sitting on just a little clear plate.


2 comments: