Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I had a fun day !

Thanks to everyone for a fun birthday yesterday and all the fun phone calls, emails and wishes, even blog wishes !! I've been treated to a bagel and coffee, taken to lunch by my lovely daughter, out to dinner at our favorite Joe's BBQ with Chris and MB, Amy and the boys and my hubby and parents, homemade cards from all 3 of my grandsons, a great phone call from Jeremy and another from Jamie, out to lunch with my sister and parents today, another great phone call from my Aunt Carol, Ken took me shopping for new work shoes and my free ice cream at coldstone, geeez does it sound like I've had enough to eat in the last 3 days !?!?!??! But how cool was all that !


Here is Garrett just looking cute at Joe's BBQ ! They give you a free meal so we all love going there on our birthdays. They have a great outdoor eating area on picnic tables so we enjoyed the great fall weather and ate outside ! Here is Aiden, he had gotten an award at school today at the assembly for being "responsible". He had a great ribbon to wear and be proud of ! Congratulations to Aiden !
We came back home after eating our fill and had dessert ! Here is Chris and the boys getting ready to "fire up" the chocolate fountain.

Amy and MB brought lots of dippy things, yum ! Aiden dipped things for me too, strawberries totally covered plus his fingers, mmmm ! We got everyone their very own washrag to have next to them !!! MB and Aiden having a great conversation about school. She actually has his teacher as one of her many that she pays visits to, so she sees Aiden at school every now and then. Aiden almost didn't recognize her the first time he told me, he thought she looked so different at school, I told him sometimes at home we are just very comfortable in baseball hats and swimsuits but when MB goes to work she looks real pretty !

yum lots of chocolate EVERYWHERE !

Who could ask for a better day !!!!!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a great birthdya!!! HB from clear over in CA!!!

    Lorene

    ReplyDelete