Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Ken !!!

Happy Birthday to my husband Ken ! Here we are on our trip with Jeremy and Jamie 2 years ago to Washington DC, we had so much fun ! We are officially getting to celebrate tomorrow with the kids with a Lasagna dinner and ice cream cake ! Jeremy flys in tonight so it will be a very special birthday ! So happy birthday to my hubbie, I"m off to snatch him for a bagel on my way to work and then we are going to Joe's bbq for dinner tonight on our way to the airport ! Ken has been to the airport so many times this week, taking Chris for his NY trip with MB, taking myself and my boss for our trip to Houston Market, picking up Chris and MB when they came in from NY, and last night picking me up again, whew ! I think the truck will know it's way to the airport tonight !

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN! How fun that you will all be together! Family time is the best. I just dropped my parents off at the Richmond airport this morning as they are headed to PHX today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Ken! Hope you have a wonderful day and fun weekend with family in town! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Ken, and Welcome Home to Terry and Jeremy! Hope the Schuld Family enjoys a great weekend together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Ken!!!
    Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete