Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dinner at Caffe Boa

Ken and I had a delightful evening with Bruce and Vicki tonight. For those of you who havn't met them, they are Jamie's wonderful parents ! When you meet them, you'd know why Jamie is so wonderful and when you see her Dad smile, you see where Jamie got her beautiful smile ! I'll always remember the first time we met Bruce, we were with Jeremy and Jamie in Washington DC and Bruce happened to be there on business so he drove to where we were and met us for pizza, I remember the first time I saw him and saw him grin at his daughter across the parking lot and I thought, there is Jamie's charming smile !

So I FORGOT my camera, can you believe that, I who have it attatched to me at all times. Well we subbed in the Iphone but it sure doesn't take the pictures in the dark that my camera does. But this is better than nothing ! So here are Bruce and Vicki. They were in town scouting out the area for possible relocation and so we met them for dinner at Caffe Boa. YUMMY ! It's a little place just into Ahwatukee in a strip shopping mall, looks rather iffy when you drive up but the food is great, they are written up all the time in the local "best" places to eat. They have a charming little casual outdoor area to sit and eat, pretty little lights and fountains. So we all picked different pasta dishes, mine was yummy and will be another meal tomorrow ! The Ciotta's live in New Jersey and will be heading home soon, but were having a nice "ride" while here in this cute convertable. So I had to take this picture so all their "girls" could see what their folks are up to these days !!!

So Vicki and Bruce, thanks for the wonderful evening, we had a great time visiting and hope to see you soon, we hope the Valley of the Sun stays in the top running for your relocation !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry- Thanks for posting this picture of your dinner with my parents!!! :)

    ReplyDelete