Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad

Today is my parents 58th Wedding anniversary ! This picture was the day I took them to the airport to go on their cruise to Alaska
This was a year ago up at their 2nd home in the mountains. They have a beautiful deck to enjoy the trees and birds and squirrels from. This was last night, Marcy and Vince and Ken and I took Mom and Dad to Serranos for some mexican food, yummy ! We had a nice evening and all got a kick out of my Dad's meal. They had some great happy hour dinners and his came on about 4 plates ! They'll have lunch for the next 2 days.
I found this "gem" That is my Dad coming in the door as Santa and my Mom in the stunning red outfit ! Amy is in her arms giving Santa wide eyes and Chris leading the way !

So with that Happy 58th wedding anniversary Mom and Dad !

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures! Especially the last one! Happy Anniversary, Kitty Grandma and Kitty Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, love the photos you found! Good memories and we are blessed to have loving parents/grandparents who are married for 58 years and have set a wonderful example to all of us! Congratulations, Mom & Dad!

    ReplyDelete