Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, January 30, 2012

Aiden's 8th Birthday party

We got to enjoy Aiden's 8th birthday party celebration this weekend!
  I can't believe he's 8 already!
 We were invited to Peter Piper Pizza and had a great time, the boys love it there!
 He liked his quilt and said Grammy did you make this?  I think he was a little embarrassed tho to look at it spread out, so I'm sure he'll open it up at home and look at it.  One of these days he'll start finding his name stitched in the quilting all over it!
 He got a radio so loved his new CD to play with it.
 How cute was the money all taped together...

 Birthday cake...

 sure was fun to celebrate you turning 8 years old Aiden!

I got this cute photo on my phone the morning after his party saying he slept with his quilt, was already cuddled up with it the next morning and Yep, he'd found one of the "Aiden's" I'd quilted into it.  Some of them are hard to find so it'll be fun for him to find one here and there!  Looks like the matching pillowcase that everything was wrapped in is getting used too!  Happy cuddles to my 8 year old!

1 comment: